We are looking for a Fundraising & Communications Associate
(£25,000 per annum, Full time, 35 hours per week)
Are you passionate about girls’ rights, equality and equipping young women with the tools to succeed? We want to hear from you!
As our Fundraising & Communications Associate you will support the Fundraising Trustee to help us sustain and grow our income so that we can continue to support and empower all those who need our services.
You will be joining the charity at an exciting time following a period of growth, which has seen our income, our service capacity, and our volunteers increase.
We are looking for someone who would relish the challenge of helping us take the charity to the next level.
If you think you have the drive, motivation, and passion to help us succeed in our mission, we want to hear from you!
● Advise on fundraising practises as well as providing strategic input in raising funds to meet and surpass fundraising targets
● Identify various income streams to support the BelEve brand
● Lead end-to-end filling of funding bids submitted by BelEve
● Build fundraising strategy, assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for BelEve UK.
● Suggest applications be made to suitable grant making trusts
● To liaise with other board members, notably finance and corporate where there’s shared interest and opportunities
● Advise on core / capital / project costs
● Encourage social media links to national campaigns, stewardship of supporters and social media recognition of funding
Please find the full job description and application form below.
Please note that this is a paid full-time position.
Closing date for this post is 6pm on 30 July 2021