Welcome to our website www.Beleveuk.org (“Website“). BelEve UK is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please be sure to read the following carefully before using or submitting information to this Website to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended or replaced from time to time) (“DPA“), the data controller is BelEve UK (No. 07587692) of The Albany, Douglas Way, London SE8 4AG.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
BelEve UK may collect and process the following data about you:
- ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION: Like many websites, this Website actively collects information from its visitors by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail and feedback forms. Some of the information that you voluntarily submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, age, date of birth, gender, and so on). We also collect such personally identifiable information when you report a problem with this Website.
You will be informed at each information collection point what information is required, and what information is optional.
- PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION: As you navigate through a website, certain technical information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
This Website may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP“) addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet, and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information because, in most cases, an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet) rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). BelEve UK uses your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, to report aggregate information, to determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to this Website, and to administer and improve this Website.
“Session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information. This Website uses session cookies.
“Navigational data” (“log files”, “server logs”, and “clickstream” data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the website, for market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors. The information collected for these purposes is the IP address that requested the web page. This Website uses navigational data.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES: We may receive information about you from other sources including BelEve UK other website or the other services we provide. We will notify you if we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USE OF INFORMATION
Except as otherwise stated, BelEve UK may use information that you provide to us and that we collect from you:
- to improve the content of this Website;
- to customise this Website to your preferences;
- to communicate information to you (if you have requested it);
- to provide you with the information that you request from us;
- to notify you of any changes to our services;
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
If you provide personally identifiable information to this Website, BelEve UK may combine such information with other actively collected information unless BelEve UK specifies otherwise at the point of collection. BelEve UK will take reasonable measures to prevent personally identifiable information from being combined with passively collected information, unless you consent otherwise.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
By submitting your personal information, you agree that we have the right to share your personal information submitted by you with selected third parties including:
- marketing and business partners for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this Website.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if BelEve UK or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions (https://beleveuk.wpengine.com/t&cs); or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of BelEve UK.
In addition, BelEve UK will make full use of all information acquired through this Website that is not in a personally identifiable form.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, to access the information we hold about you and to ask us to correct any information that is inaccurate or incomplete. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address specified below. BelEve UK will take all reasonable steps to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Website.
BelEve UK has implemented appropriate security measures in line with industry standards to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to this Website and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee (and you should not expect) that your personal information will remain private once transmitted to this Website and, accordingly, any transmission is at your own risk. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Moreover, where you use passwords, usernames, ID numbers, or other special access features on this Website, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Notwithstanding, you acknowledge and agree that BelEve UK shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent BelEve UK is required to accept such responsibility under the DPA.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES