BelEve In Her Success
BelEve in Her Success mentoring programme, now in its 6th year, connects young women to female role models, empowering and equipping mentees with skills and knowledge.
We BelEve that every young person deserves a mentor, and we have already been able to help over 6,000 girls and young women since our establishment in 2013.
Mentoring has proven to have a significant, and at times, life-changing impact on Mentees, giving them opportunities to gain confidence, amplify their voice, and reach their full potential with the right support to successfully transition from education to higher education, or from education to a career.
If you are a young woman aged 16-22 years old, looking for a Mentor to support you on the next step of your educational or career journey, who would benefit from a trained Mentor please get in touch. this is the programme for you.
Offers many benefits, such as
- 1:1 mentorship
- Career opportunities
- Leadership development
- Increased confidence and self-belief, and a sense of community.
The Programme includes
- Six 90-minute mentoring sessions (one a month) with a trained mentor,
- An opportunity to attend 6 skills development workshops focused on Confidence building, Leadership development, Interview techniques, Interpersonal skills, and Career insights
- Monthly BelEve social events online and in person.
- Minimum of 6 months mentoring
- Monthly 90 Mins sessions (In-person or Online)
- to apply you must be 16-22 years old young woman
- you need to complete the application form
- you must be committed to attend your monthly mentoring session and the skills development workshops
Mentee Application Form 2023 (Salesforce)
"BelEve UK ran a very successful and well attended series of workshops for us in 2017, helping our young ladies gain insights and skills into greater self-belief and forward planning. The feedback was very positive and we intend repetition in due course."
Director – Marsha Phoenix Memorial Trust
are you a future
join a programme